This is a party place… we can assure you of a great time on the beach, in the sun. Please book as far ahead as you can! Bookings are essential!
- Champagne for the table
- Christmas hats and crackers
- Mussels in wine and onions
- Mussels with garlic butter
- Weskus Haarders
- Fish Curry
- Braaied Snoek with potatoes and patats
- Lamb Bredie
- Smoked Angelfish
- Half Kreef per adult
- Moerkoffie & Rooibos Tea
- Roosterkoek, fresh bread, farm butter and home made jams
- Giant Crayfish Shaped Sponge Cake
- Fresh Fruit
* It is essential that everyone is fully briefed as to what to expect.
* This is a casual, informal and relaxed seafood restaurant
* Informal beachwear is the order of the day – no high heels!!
*We are right on the beach – just one hour away from Cape Town
* Lunch will take at least 3 to 4hours – or longer!!
* Eat as much as you like from mussels to crayfish (half a kreef p.p.)there are about 10 courses
* Do you play a musical instrument? Bring it along!
* Want to play games on the beach? Bring your equipment!
* Plan to arrive at 12pm for lunch
*If bringing your own wine or beer, allow at least a litre or six pack per person – it seems to evaporate in the heat ….!! And don’t forget the ice to keep it cool!
• And finally,FULL Non refundable payment is required by the 15th of December to secure the booking, before it is confirmed
• EXPECT TO ENJOY YOUR DAY